9000 posts, RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Last Date, Notification
RPF Constable Recruitment 2023: Railway Protection Force (RPF) has advertised for more than 9000 constable posts in June 2023. 10th class pass candidates can apply.
Read this article for complete details on eligibility criteria, vacancies available, application procedure, selection process, and additional requirements for the posts.
The RPF is a dedicated security force of the Indian Railways. They work to ensure the safety and security of train passengers.
Number of Posts:
The RPF has advertised for 9000 plus posts of constables.
10th Pass candidates can apply for the post of RPF constables.
RPF Constable Recruitment Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years of age
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 years of age
- Age Relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category might be considered as per the Government rules and regulations.
For the RPF constable recruitment both Written and Physical Test is compulsory.
Website for Application:
Candidates can apply for the posts by logging into the website: rpf.indianrailways.gov.in The application form will be accessible on the official website of the Indian Railways. Look for the “Recruitment” or “Career” section on the website’s homepage and then follow the instructions mentioned thereof.
How to Apply:
- Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from RPF’s official website.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the ‘Apply online’.
- Fill up the necessary details.
- Choose the preferred language and zone for the examination.
- Make the payment.
- Download the Registration Slip, with a registration number in it.
The syllabus encompasses subjects such as arithmetic (maths) general knowledge, general intelligence, and reasoning.
The PET generally comprises various tasks, including a 1600-meter race, long jump, high jump, and other physical challenges.
An RPF Constable typically earns between Rs 26,000 and Rs 32,000 per month as their maximum salary. The average minimum wage ranges from Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200. With a grade pay of Rs 2000 per month.
The application process is expected to start from June 2023
SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman/ Female/ Minorities/ Economically Backward Class: Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty Only)
For All Other Categories: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
Detailed Advertisement Awaited, Please Visit The Website For Updates.
RPF Constable Syllabus 2023
|Railway Police Constable Syllabus 2023||Questions||Marks Allotted|
|Mathematics||35 Questions||35 Marks|
|Intelligence and Reasoning||35 Questions||35 Marks|
|General Awareness||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
Physical Test Details For RPF Constable Vacancy 2023
For Male & Female Candidates —
- Male Candidate – 165 Cm.
- Female Candidate– 157 Cm.
- North India Zone Candidate- Male 160 Cm, Female- 150 Cm
Running Test For Male And Female Candidates–
- For Male Candidate- 1.6 Kilometer Race in 5 Mins 45 Secs.
- For Female Candidate– 800 mt Race in 3 Mins 40 Secs.
RPF Constable Recruitment Required Documents :
|Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)|
|Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)|
|Aadhar card (ID Proof).|